Multi-Lid Wunder-Covers are made in New Zealand and can be delivered to any merchant or dispatched directly to site.
Link to drawings and measurements [Here]
Link to Installation guide [Here]
- Innovative Design – Custom sizes and configurations available on request.
- Durable – Hot-Dipped galvanised (standard). Also available in Stainless steel.
- Strong – Designed to withstand vehicle loading.
- Versatile – Many applications including cobblestones, tiles, lawns, gardens and wherever a neat, professional finish is required
All work must be undertaken in a tradesman-like manner in accordance with local health and safety requirements, along with relevant standards.
Set the frame to the desired level. Orientate to best suit the pattern of the pavers (optional). Frame must be fully supported.
Pavers laid and cut neatly to the edge of the frame.
Once concrete is firm, replace trays.
Cut pavers to fit trays.
- If unusually heavy loads are expected, please contact us for advice.
- If tiles, asphalt or similar are used, the cover can be partially filled with concrete.
- Wunder-Covers are easily removed with standard lifting keys or ATS Lifting Crane.
- All Wunder-Covers are 100mm deep unless otherwise requested.
- All Wunder-Covers are safety net ready.
COPYRIGHT © – All rights reserved Pat.Pend.